Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I got a NEW camera!!!

I bought a NEW camera and am beyond excited! As I am just starting off as an inspired professional photographer I have been using my five year old Nikon D3100. Yes - all the pictures you see in prior posts are with a five year old amateur camera. So I KNEW I needed to make the investment and after much research and taking in the consideration that I am still getting my foot off the ground I took a leap for the Nikon D610. For anyone who does NOT know much about cameras - what does that mean? Not only is it much newer technology compared to my five year old model, but it's a FULL length frame camera!


This means a lot of things, but to anyone who doesn't know much about cameras and IS brave enough to let me shoot you... it means your pictures are going to come out so much more crisp, full of detail, and oh yeah - BEAUTIFUL! Told you I was excited :) I love photography!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips